- [J6] Mozaffari, K., Liu, L., & Sharma, P. (2021). “Theory of soft solid electrolytes: overall properties of composite electrolytes, effect of deformation and microstructural design for enhanced ionic conductivity.” Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids, In review
- [J5] Torbati, M., Mozaffari, K., Liu, L., & Sharma, P. (2021). “The coupling of mechanical deformation and electromagnetic fields in biological cells.” Reviews of Modern Physics, In review.
- [J4] Grasinger, M.*, Mozaffari, K.*, & Sharma, P. (2021). “Flexoelectricity in soft elastomers: molecular mechanisms, materials design and the emergence of giant flexoelectricity.” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 118(21). (Link)
- [J1] Apte, A., Mozaffari, K., Samghabadi, F. S., Hachtel, J. A., Chang, L., Susarla, S., … , & Ajayan PM. (2020). “2D Electrets of ultrathin MoO2 with apparent piezoelectricity.”, Advanced Materials, 32(24), 2000006. (Link)
- [B1] (Invited) Mozaffari, K., Yang, S., & Sharma, P. (2019). “Surface energy and nanoscale mechanics.” Handbook of Materials Modeling, Volume 2 Applications: Current and Emerging Materials, edited by Wanda Andreoni and Sidney Yip, Springer Nature Switzerland, 1949-1974. (Link)
* stands for the equal contribution.